Friday 15 March 2013

So this is what you are missing...


As I have said I have stopped posting here.... having merged my two Blogs into one http://upcyclingvintageandotherlife.blogspot.co.uk/

If you had popped across this is what you would have seen....



YESTERDAY....


Oh My.....


Look what the postman has just delivered...









No borders... so no writing...         























47inches x 200inches of Joy...

I love it!!
No real idea how old or its heritage do you??

And
For the first time in months I'm fit enough to pop down to the local church craft club... an alternate thurs afternoon group for £1... today making felt doorstops... there is also a very talented group of ladies that form a quilting group I hoping to gain some advise on feet for my cub 4 sewing machine... I really want to give free style machine embroidery a go but am being given conflicting advice...

Anyway I'm off for a little lie down before a bit of community crafting!

And the sun has come out...

Till next time smiles Cass x


AND A WEEK OR SO AGO...



























Well spring is definitely in the air...

Primroses and mini daffs are out already... the larger daffodils are not far off once again showing their faces...


I saw the return of the Blue Tit pair... checking out their nest box yesterday... 

Mrs Blackbird is busy nest building... gathering moss, grass and last years stems...






































I watched the Mrs, just now, pulling up dead grass and putting some into one of my birdbaths... I can only assume to soften them so they'll bend easier... clever girl...

























Although not tame, the Mrs was born in my garden so will just get on with things if I am outside... or as things are at the moment standing at an open window...


























So do pop over to  upcycling, vintage and other life and let's get reacquainted...

Sending smiles Cass x


No comments:

Post a Comment