Sunday 24 February 2013

Merging...





















This is the last post here....

I have now merged my two blogs I will continue to share my tales from the allotment and my connection with nature but it will now be intertwined with my love of all things Vintage, Upcycling,  Finds, gaining confidence and skills along the way and well Life...

I do hope you will still want to pop by.... but you'll need to come over to my other blogger blog  http://upcyclingvintageandotherlife.blogspot.co.uk/  and start following me there...
I do hope you will jump across...

Smiles and love Cass x

1 comment:

  1. I've just come across your blog which is really interesting! I will also follow your other blog so I don't miss anything. I'm just looking at growing medicinal herbs so I am looking forward to any tips. Take care. Chel

    ReplyDelete